We’ve just opened registrations for our January HSC lectures! Click here to register now before we run out of tickets!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

January 17, 2017, 05:50:14 pm

Author Topic: Ask Monash University  (Read 32974 times)  Share 

Ask Monash University

• Official Representative of Monash University
  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Monash University
  • Respect: +10
Re: Ask Monash University
« Reply #615 on: January 12, 2017, 05:31:29 pm »
+1
Hi Ask Monash University,

If I were to receive an offer in a course from Monash in the first round and accept it, would it still be possible to get a second round offer in another Monash course (if I shifted its preference to #1)

Would I have to reject the first round offer to be eligible for the second round offer?

Hi Individu,

You should always accept the offer you receive in Round 1. If you would like to be considered for a second round offer, you can then go back into VTAC and change your course preference order (shift the one you really want above the course you received an offer for). If places for your course of interest are still available in Round 2 and you meet all the course requirements, you may receive an offer in round 2. If you do receive an offer in Round 2, you can then go back and withdraw the offer you received in Round 1.
Monash University ATAR Notes team. For more information about Monash and our courses visit study.monash

Ask Monash University

• Official Representative of Monash University
  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Monash University
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #616 on: January 12, 2017, 05:32:50 pm »
Hi Ask Monash University,

I recently received an email from the Faculty of Arts saying:

We are currently assessing your application and require either original or certified hard copies of the below documents to further assess your application:

- Transcript of studies for your Diploma verifying you have completed and your grades

I'm not sure what transcript they are referring to. I just graduated Year 12 so I don't know if that's the diploma?

Thank you!

Hi chenay0123,

Please submit an enquiry through AskMonash (monash-ext.custhelp.com/app/ask) and include your VTAC ID number, full name, date of birth and contact details. A staff member will be able to follow up with your enquiry.

Monash University ATAR Notes team. For more information about Monash and our courses visit study.monash

23serenity

• Adventurer
  • Hi I am nathan
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #617 on: January 14, 2017, 08:56:32 pm »
Hello ,

I would like to know about transfers to Monash Uni Clayton if I am coming from another uni like RMIT
If I was to study applied sciences at RMIT , what streams would  i take at rmit ?? (appplied chem or applied science) to be able to transfer to Monash science
If we didnt get any credit would i still be able to trasnfer ?? we just need that 60% pass right??
Would mid year transfers or end years transfers be available ??

Thank you for any help
-nathan

esthertham58

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #618 on: January 16, 2017, 10:38:37 pm »
Hi there,
   I am interested in doing Biomedical Science at Monash this year. If I have an planning to do graduate medicine in the future, what electives do you guys recommend me to do? From the monash website I know that I can only choose electives starting with the prefixes BCH, BME, DEV, GEN, HUP, IMM, MIC, MIS, PHA and PHY. From the atar notes forum, I know that CHM 1011 and CHM 1022 is recommended. Is there any other electives that are popular among aspiring graduate medical students?
2. Do biomedical students have to take electives  ( Monash)?
3.   Can biomedical students major/ minor in certain units

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks! :)