The HSC is just ONE MONTH from NOW! Luckily, ATAR Notes (with the proud support of UTS) is offering completely FREE HSC Exam Revision Lectures… Click here to register before tickets run out!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 29, 2016, 04:39:05 pm

Author Topic: Inactive Job Status  (Read 2105 times)  Share 

Gloamglozer

• The Walking VTAC Guide
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Here to listen and help
Inactive Job Status
« on: October 24, 2009, 10:46:55 am »
I've recently applied for a job at Woolworths so I have something to do after year 12 before uni starts, but recently, I've just realised that on my completed submissions page, for all the jobs I've applied for, it says:

Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions)

Can someone please explain what that means?

I've received an initial confirmation e-mail to say that Woolworths has accepted my application but I haven't received an e-mail informing me whether or not I was successful.

Bachelor of Science (Mathematics & Statistics) - Discrete Mathematics & Operations Research

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
Re: Inactive Job Status
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 12:01:46 pm »
I've recently applied for a job at Woolworths so I have something to do after year 12 before uni starts, but recently, I've just realised that on my completed submissions page, for all the jobs I've applied for, it says:

Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions)

Can someone please explain what that means?

I've received an initial confirmation e-mail to say that Woolworths has accepted my application but I haven't received an e-mail informing me whether or not I was successful.

Probably that applications have closed... I don't think it's related to whether you have or have not been considered for interview.
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

Gloamglozer

• The Walking VTAC Guide
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Here to listen and help
Re: Inactive Job Status
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 03:56:38 pm »
Oh ok.  I was just wondering because all my friends who are working at Woolworths (all at different stores) said that they received the second reply within 2-3 weeks.  I've been waiting since around 6th September so I was just wondering.

Thanks Fyrefly.

Bachelor of Science (Mathematics & Statistics) - Discrete Mathematics & Operations Research