VCE Stuff > Victorian Education Discussion

Class of 2016!!

(1/477) > >>

Hokiksyo-min:
Hi!
Considering there's already a Class of 2017 thread Class of 2017 Discussion Thread!, I thought that we could use one too!

So if you're a 2016'er lurking around the forums, come and say hi :P

Butterscotch:
Hola fellow 2016-er :)

Hokiksyo-min:
Hi!  :)
--- Quote from: Butterscotch on June 25, 2014, 12:29:06 pm ---Hola fellow 2016-er :)

--- End quote ---

Holidays! (finally) - I had work experience at a primary school this last week (when did the grade 6s get so small!) - when do/did you guys do work experience?  Where?

roynish:
Wow Hello everyone!

A 2016 graduate here.
Is anyone else studying a VCE subject right now?
I'm doing Biology (not sure how I feel about it ) and was wondering if anyone is in the same boat.
How does everyone feel about VCE physics? Not sure whether or not to do it since everyone says it's boring, but I seem to love physics...hmm.

--- Quote from: Hokiksyo-min on June 27, 2014, 11:56:11 pm ---Hi!  :)
Holidays! (finally) - I had work experience at a primary school this last week (when did the grade 6s get so small!) - when do/did you guys do work experience?  Where?

--- End quote ---
I know you're not talking to me, but at my school we do work experience during the term 2 or 3 holidays (unless it's at a school of course) I have not done mine yet....but I'm pretty sure I'm doing it at some sort of science lab because my sister's friend works there! :D
And yes finally school holidays..a bit sad though; school is pretty fun when there's not too much pressure.

chasej:

--- Quote from: roynish on June 28, 2014, 02:49:29 pm --- How does everyone feel about VCE physics? Not sure whether or not to do it since everyone says it's boring, but I love physics...mm.

--- End quote ---

Always do a VCE subject that you want to do if you like it, don't let other people's perceptions and opinions of the content taught influence your own choice. A lot of people say accounting is boring, but I actually really like it and do quite well in it, just for something anecdotal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version