Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 02:01:38 pm

Author Topic: Question about scholarships  (Read 1453 times)  Share 

knightrider

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: 0
Question about scholarships
« on: January 18, 2017, 03:32:15 am »
Hey i just had a question in regards to scholarships.

If we have already been offered a scholarship and we accept it .

Does that mean we wont receive any future scholarships which are better than the one we currently have ?

The scholarship currently received is from monash university , so if i accept this one does that mean monash wont offer me any better scholarships than the one currently

Many thanks  :)

jammin

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +16
Re: Question about scholarships
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:17:03 am »
+1
They won't have an incentive to do so since you're already gonna go there but you should still be eligible for future scholarships
ATAR: 99.80

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 09:31:48 am »
+1
Hey i just had a question in regards to scholarships.

If we have already been offered a scholarship and we accept it .

Does that mean we wont receive any future scholarships which are better than the one we currently have ?

The scholarship currently received is from monash university , so if i accept this one does that mean monash wont offer me any better scholarships than the one currently

Many thanks  :)

Just to offer a personal experience - I accepted a scholarship at UNSW, then a few weeks into semester I was offered another at UNSW which I was eligible for. Unless Monash offers differently, you should be considered for all your eligible scholarships individually (unless there is a specific exclusion) ;D

knightrider

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 07:56:07 pm »
+1
They won't have an incentive to do so since you're already gonna go there but you should still be eligible for future scholarships

Just to offer a personal experience - I accepted a scholarship at UNSW, then a few weeks into semester I was offered another at UNSW which I was eligible for. Unless Monash offers differently, you should be considered for all your eligible scholarships individually (unless there is a specific exclusion) ;D

Thanks alot for your help jammin and jamonwindeyer  :) :)