Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 03:33:30 am

Author Topic: Business management 2017 study design help  (Read 1100 times)  Share 

manutd

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Business management 2017 study design help
« on: January 02, 2017, 03:44:09 pm »
Hey guys,
I am currently in year 11 doing business management, I have started making notes ahead so I can have a head start and was wondering where to find practice sacs. And also if any previous high scoring student can give me tips on how to answer and structure questions. :D :D :D :D :D. And also since the study design has changed this year, how bad will it effect me?

Glasses

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Disclaimer: I wear contact lenses now.
  • Respect: +186
Re: Business management 2017 study design help
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 06:31:49 pm »
+1
Hey guys,
I am currently in year 11 doing business management, I have started making notes ahead so I can have a head start and was wondering where to find practice sacs. And also if any previous high scoring student can give me tips on how to answer and structure questions. :D :D :D :D :D. And also since the study design has changed this year, how bad will it effect me?

Hey there!
It's great that you've started making notes and preparing for Business, as this will definitely help you this year! Due to the new study design, finding practice SACs that are 100% relevant to the new study design will be quite difficult (especially free ones), so at the moment I'd be trying to complete the practice questions/assessments in your textbook. And if need be, I'd try to find some previous study design SACs, but keep in mind that not all of the questions will be relevant.

I'll also mention that it's not worth stressing about the new study design, because at the end of the day, everyone is in the same boat, so it shouldn't have a significant impact on your ultimate performance and study score at the end of the year :)
2015 - 2016 (VCE): Psychology, Religion & Society, Legal Studies, Business Management, Literature and English
2017 - Present: Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Arts (Criminology & Psychology) @ Monash University

Aug 2016 - Sep 2018: VIC State Moderator