Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 12:13:16 am

Author Topic: Economics Topic Tests  (Read 4260 times)  Share 

Iminschool

• Forum Regular
  • Sup
  • Respect: +1
Economics Topic Tests
« on: January 07, 2017, 12:43:13 am »
Where day at doe?
Lol sorry if i come out to be informal, i've just been wondering if any has the keys to solve my ongoing compliication.
Thanks anyways  :D
2016: Mathematics 92
2017 aims: Physics 96
Chemistry 94
Economics 93
English Advanced 90

ATAR AIM: 98ish

isaacdelatorre

• HSC Lecturer
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +74
Re: Economics Topic Tests
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 12:47:48 am »
Where day at doe?
Lol sorry if i come out to be informal, i've just been wondering if any has the keys to solve my ongoing compliication.
Thanks anyways  :D

Hey Iminschool,

Not exactly sure what you mean.
If you could please elaborate, I might be able to understand your complication.
HSC 2016:   ATAR: 99+
Mathematics - 97    Economics - 96     Legal Studies - 95     Advanced English - 91    Business Studies - 95

2017: B Commerce/B Law @ UNSW  

Aaron

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +1536
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 12:49:11 am »
Where day at doe?
At least type your question properly if you want a serious response. We're an education community.

P.S - A reminder to all users that distributing copyrighted/commercial materials is against our forum rules. Make sure if you respond that anything you provide is free + publically available.
Experience in teaching at both secondary and tertiary levels.

website // new forum profile

Iminschool

• Forum Regular
  • Sup
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 08:47:26 am »
At least type your question properly if you want a serious response. We're an education community.

P.S - A reminder to all users that distributing copyrighted/commercial materials is against our forum rules. Make sure if you respond that anything you provide is free + publically available.
Whoops, what i was trying to say is that does anyone know where i may have access to past Economics Topic Tests?
Chemistry 94
Economics 93
English Advanced 90

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 10:29:23 am »
+1
Whoops, what i was trying to say is that does anyone know where i may have access to past Economics Topic Tests?

Hey hey! You can use this site, which has not only past HSC papers, but also past trials and internal assessment tasks to download. The internal assessments may be topic divided, or at least close. Otherwise, it is some extra questions for your bank! I hope they help! :)

Iminschool

• Forum Regular
  • Sup
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 12:37:48 pm »
Hey hey! You can use this site, which has not only past HSC papers, but also past trials and internal assessment tasks to download. The internal assessments may be topic divided, or at least close. Otherwise, it is some extra questions for your bank! I hope they help! :)

Thanks for your input however i have already explored thsc and milked its resources XD. It's all good anyways, once i'm finished with the internals they offer with solutions, i'll just extract questions from trials and HSCs
Chemistry 94
Economics 93
English Advanced 90

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 12:44:02 pm »
Thanks for your input however i have already explored thsc and milked its resources XD. It's all good anyways, once i'm finished with the internals they offer with solutions, i'll just extract questions from trials and HSCs

No worries! I think that would be the best bet then, or someone else might have a better suggestion ;D

Iminschool

• Forum Regular
  • Sup
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 01:48:03 pm »

No worries! I think that would be the best bet then, or someone else might have a better suggestion ;D

Awesome,
Since i'm here i may as well ask a question in regards to eco essay marking. I understand that you must reach certain ' post goals' in order to access this service however how long should someone expect to wait in order for an essay of theirs (assuming the question and criteria is attached) to be marked?

Edit: not necessarily marked but reviewed at least
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:50:52 pm by Iminschool »
Chemistry 94
Economics 93
English Advanced 90

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2017, 02:02:27 pm »

Awesome,
Since i'm here i may as well ask a question in regards to eco essay marking. I understand that you must reach certain ' post goals' in order to access this service however how long should someone expect to wait in order for an essay of theirs (assuming the question and criteria is attached) to be marked?

Edit: not necessarily marked but reviewed at least

Sure! Well the Economics Essay Marking isn't handled by a member of the moderation team, to this point it's been handled by a past student who wanted to lend a hand near exams last year. There might even be some other graduates who now wouldn't mind lending a hand. So for Economics specifically, I can't really say, since it's kind of been a community driven thing, which is awesome! :) if you post in the essay marking thread for Economics, you might even be lucky enough to have someone lend a hand without you meeting the criteria, you never know :)

For every other subject, it's normally 24-48 hours, sometimes a bit more if it is really busy :)

Iminschool

• Forum Regular
  • Sup
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 02:12:01 pm »
Sure! Well the Economics Essay Marking isn't handled by a member of the moderation team, to this point it's been handled by a past student who wanted to lend a hand near exams last year. There might even be some other graduates who now wouldn't mind lending a hand. So for Economics specifically, I can't really say, since it's kind of been a community driven thing, which is awesome! :) if you post in the essay marking thread for Economics, you might even be lucky enough to have someone lend a hand without you meeting the criteria, you never know :)

For every other subject, it's normally 24-48 hours, sometimes a bit more if it is really busy :)

Thanks for the run down, really appreciate it. I just feel insecure about how my teacher goes on about constructing cohesive and detailed essays with no proper guidance, so someone with experience marking my work is great.
Cheers,
Chemistry 94
Economics 93
English Advanced 90

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2017, 03:04:39 pm »
Thanks for the run down, really appreciate it. I just feel insecure about how my teacher goes on about constructing cohesive and detailed essays with no proper guidance, so someone with experience marking my work is great.
Cheers,

Yeah, it's hard isn't it. "Do this thing, but I don't have time to show you exactly what that means." I hope you can get some extra help to clear out your insecurities! :)

Iminschool

• Forum Regular
  • Sup
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 03:08:26 pm »
+1
Yeah, it's hard isn't it. "Do this thing, but I don't have time to show you exactly what that means." I hope you can get some extra help to clear out your insecurities! :)

Haha, "Do this thing, but I don't have time to show you exactly what that means." = too real
Chemistry 94
Economics 93
English Advanced 90