HSC Stuff > New South Wales Education Discussion

HSC Class of 2016 Discussion Thread

(1/129) > >>

brenden:
Hey 2016ers,

Here's a place for general discussion on the HSC :). Go for your life!

Jimmy Barnes:
I'm genuinely curious, how many of you all actually manage to get work done on friday nights? Do you all do what I do, throw the bag on the floor and jump on the bed or do some of you possess those godly levels of motivation to sit down and go hard?

jamonwindeyer:
Hey all  ;D

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: Jimmy Barnes on June 14, 2016, 07:48:26 pm ---I'm genuinely curious, how many of you all actually manage to get work done on friday nights? Do you all do what I do, throw the bag on the floor and jump on the bed or do some of you possess those godly levels of motivation to sit down and go hard?

--- End quote ---

Speaking from the university perspective, I manage Friday nights (and I did in the HSC). My struggle is Saturday mornings, it takes me way too long to become productive after waking up, seriously costs me  :o

So don't stress, I feel the pain  ;)

pi:

--- Quote from: Jimmy Barnes on June 14, 2016, 07:48:26 pm ---I'm genuinely curious, how many of you all actually manage to get work done on friday nights? Do you all do what I do, throw the bag on the floor and jump on the bed or do some of you possess those godly levels of motivation to sit down and go hard?

--- End quote ---

Not HSC, but I don't see anything 'wrong' in taking a night off :) I always take Friday nights off; I think it's important to have a day to relax and reflect. Don't feel so guilty about it, it's normal! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version