VCE Stuff > VTAC Discussion

Question about scholarships

(1/1)

knightrider:
Hey i just had a question in regards to scholarships.

If we have already been offered a scholarship and we accept it .

Does that mean we wont receive any future scholarships which are better than the one we currently have ?

The scholarship currently received is from monash university , so if i accept this one does that mean monash wont offer me any better scholarships than the one currently

Many thanks  :)

jammin:
They won't have an incentive to do so since you're already gonna go there but you should still be eligible for future scholarships

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: knightrider on January 18, 2017, 03:32:15 am ---Hey i just had a question in regards to scholarships.

If we have already been offered a scholarship and we accept it .

Does that mean we wont receive any future scholarships which are better than the one we currently have ?

The scholarship currently received is from monash university , so if i accept this one does that mean monash wont offer me any better scholarships than the one currently

Many thanks  :)

--- End quote ---

Just to offer a personal experience - I accepted a scholarship at UNSW, then a few weeks into semester I was offered another at UNSW which I was eligible for. Unless Monash offers differently, you should be considered for all your eligible scholarships individually (unless there is a specific exclusion) ;D

knightrider:

--- Quote from: jammin on January 18, 2017, 08:17:03 am ---They won't have an incentive to do so since you're already gonna go there but you should still be eligible for future scholarships

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: jamonwindeyer on January 18, 2017, 09:31:48 am ---Just to offer a personal experience - I accepted a scholarship at UNSW, then a few weeks into semester I was offered another at UNSW which I was eligible for. Unless Monash offers differently, you should be considered for all your eligible scholarships individually (unless there is a specific exclusion) ;D

--- End quote ---

Thanks alot for your help jammin and jamonwindeyer  :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version