Administration > AN Community Lounge

Vic AN Meetup!

(1/23) > >>

keltingmeith:
The polls are now closed, and a date picked!

SATURDAY THE 10TH OF DECEMBER
Officially, we'll start at around about 12:00, however we may be going for ages! Don't feel like you have to stick around/have to be there on time, feel free to come later or leave early if you want/have to.

It's that time of year again - the time where we all meet-up, forget about ATARs, and have a bit of fun! The oldies around here probably know what this is all about, but for anyone just joining us this year:

Each year, we meet up at the Flagstaff gardens just before ATARs are released. It's the perfect opportunity to meet up with some of the great friends you've met this year on the forums, and just chill out and relax before the daunting point of ATAR release. People bring snacks, Brendan carries his beast of an esky, usually a footy or frisbee finds its way into the pack, and it's a day of lots of fun!! There's also no need to be scared of stranger danger - feel free to bring friends not from the forums if you're worried about things, or you're a shy person. We welcome all kinds (including any one not in year 12 who's reading this and thinks it'll be a blast!).

NOT TO MENTION, if you're unsure about uni preferences (or uni in general), usually a few of us OLD old people (i.e., doing uni), come along, and are happy to answer any questions you might have about courses. (be warned: anybody talking to Brendan will somehow end up studying philosophy)

Just put in the poll what day you'd prefer, we'll call the most popular time in a couple of weeks, and we can all meet up and have fun!

brenden:
Hype

Calebark:

--- Quote from: melting meithy on November 11, 2016, 06:24:53 pm --- oldies
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: melting meithy on November 11, 2016, 06:24:53 pm --- OLD
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: melting meithy on November 11, 2016, 06:24:53 pm --- old people
--- End quote ---

Are you feeling a bit elderly today, Melting Meithy? :D

Joseph41:

--- Quote from: brenden on November 11, 2016, 06:42:04 pm ---Hype

--- End quote ---

Golly, don't get too excited.

Brenden, will you be bringing the Clix that don't actually exist?

heids:

--- Quote from: brenden on November 11, 2016, 06:42:04 pm ---Hype

--- End quote ---

Yeah, if I wanted to sound really enthusiastic I'd type 'Hype' without even an exclamation mark. ::)

Please.

SpoilerHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!
I'm coming on the condition that Joseph41 brings us Clix. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version