My marks and ranks

Business 1st/20 96/100 4 marks ahead of 2nd
Legal 2nd/15 92/100 3 marks behind 1st
Economics 2nd/7 79/100 3 marks behind 1st
Maths 70/100 5/15 5 marks behind 4th
English 80/100 5/29 4 marks behind 4th

Thanks

RuiAce:
Disclaimer: I am always extremely harsh with my ATAR estimates and provide for the worst possible scenario. Performing way better is not a surprise.

However, you didn't provide enough information so that implies you can get an ATAR between 70 and 97. You might be better off with your trial marks, and who wrote your trials (e.g. CSSA, your own school)

Edit: Ok upon rethinking maybe the mark differences are good, but the actual mark is somewhat useless

conic curve:
One thing I never got but why is school rank never taken into account into the ATAR estimates?

RuiAce:

--- Quote from: conic curve on October 03, 2016, 10:04:46 am ---One thing I never got but why is school rank never taken into account into the ATAR estimates?

--- End quote ---
Of course it is.

But it's not indicative. Because your cohort could be the outlier which gets a far better school rank than all other years. School ranks are a bit more useful when all past 5 years are disclosed.

Deng:
Assuming i get relatively similar marks to my internals with business around 93/94 would it be enough for an 85 atar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version